Saturday, May 16, 2015

Save the Date: Bookmarks!

My lovely high school friend, Kaitlyn is getting married this year and she wanted a unique kind of Save the Date: BOOKMARKS!

I had never heard of having a bookmark as your Save the Date, but I thought it was a genius idea! One you can actually keep and find useful! I was so excited to start designing them with the new fonts and design elements I had been purchasing recently. 
(Links of where to download for free and fonts for purchase below).



  I created 3 designs and she fell in love with 2 of them.  I incorporated 1 design with a calendar, which she loved. Then she asked to create 2 versions of the third design incorporating her wedding colors: Sangria and Raspberry hues. Therefore, she would have 3 different Bookmarks to choose from and send out to their guests.




 Fonts Used in Calender Design: 



Fonts Used in Watercolor Design: 
 

I am absolutely loving the watercolor look that is trending everywhere right now. (Kaitlyn said it was very "Taylor Swift" I agreed).  I purchased "actions" created for Photoshop that give fonts a painted watercolor effect. I just add on a few paint splatter layers to pull it all together. 

Getting married soon? I'd LOVE to design your Save The Dates and/or Wedding Invitations. Check out my Etsy site for previous work examples.
Email me: ashjfischer@gmail.com
or






No comments :

Post a Comment