Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things to do...


What up kids?! My lovely co-worker, Cassandra Gaffney, and I got to talking today about all the things we want to do in the future. I thought this would be a good topic for a blog. Writing down all the things I want to do will help me make them happen!

1. LEARN TO SURF! Okay, this one is #1 because it has been my NUMBER ONE goal since the 8th grade. Seriously. I've been that Indiana girl randomly obsessed with surfing for pretty much half my life. I will make this happen. I'm determined. I've found a website that gives me surfer lessons on sale and my friend Natalie Silverman has told me she would go with me. Naturally, I need a friend to share this with and be my photographer to document THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
2. Go to the Sequoia National Park. I've seen pictures of the amazing trees from when my grandpa visited California years ago. I've always been fascinated by how incredibly HUGE they are. I must see them in person. MUST! 
3. Visit every beach in SoCal from Malibu to San Diego at least ONCE. So far I can only cross off only 4. (Malibu, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, and Torrance)
4. Visit San Francisco. Do I even need a reason why? I'm totally having a picnic in front of the Full House house!
5. Go to Mood. What is Mood? Only the biggest most amazing fabric store ever! The contestants on Project Runway always go there to get their fabrics. One season was filmed in L.A! So I will be able to say that I have been somewhere Tim Gunn has!
6. Learn to long board (skateboard). Why not?
7. Go to Whimsic Alley. This is an incredible store that sells all kinda of neat Harry Potter items!
8. Be in the audience of an Ellen show. Cause Ellen is awesome, duh.
9. Go camping. I've never been camping. I feel like I should try it at least once! I would prefer camping somewhere in California where I can actually see the stars. I miss seeing stars at night.
10. Visit Lake Tahoe. Maybe I could camp there? I seen nothing but beautiful pictures of it!
11. Go on studio tours to pretty much every studio in L.A. I become a total production nerd when I see these things. It's incredibly fascinating to see!
12. Buy a bike and cycle down The Strand. The Strand is a 22 mile long bicycle path along the beach that goes from Santa Monica Beach to Torrance beach.  People are always cycling, roller blading, running, walking, or using any sort of riding instrument to glide along the path.
13. And of course, to become Taylor Swift and Emma Stone's BFF. Since moving to LA I feel like my chances of making this happen have increased drastically.


3 comments :

  1. LOVE! Want to do 1-4, 7, 8
    -Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am trying to go to lake tahoe for spring break... maybe you could meet me there for a weekend!!

    xox mogli

    ReplyDelete