Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Road Ahead

May 25, 2011

It is exactly 2,086 miles from my dad's house in Georgetown, IN to my first couch I'll be crashing on in West Hollywood. Huge thanks goes out to Austin Hart, Joey Mattucci and their roommate KevinI have yet to meet for letting me crash on their couch! I'm pumped.

My dad will be making the road trip with me to L.A. We plan on leaving Saturday, June 18th so I can get there by Monday afternoon (hopefully). He will fly back home later that day so he won't miss an entire week of work. Big Thanks goes out to my Father for taking time off from his very busy work schedule to road trip with me! I have an orientation scheduled at The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation with Nancy Robinson on Friday, June 24th at 3:00pm. So I must be there!

The following Monday, June 27th I will start my internship at Bunim/Murray Productions! I'm beyond excited. I'll definitely keep you updated about the trek getting to L.A. and all my adventures once I get settled in and internin'!

No comments :

Post a Comment