Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Less than 3 days!

June 15 2011

Ugh, I've tried waiting to post another entry until I'm actually on the road to LA, but I can't wait anymore! I'm so excited. I've been buying and stocking up on things I need. I've been getting some pretty cool new gadgets lately. I just entered in my friends address in LA into my BRAND NEW GPS. =) I will definitely be using it a lot in Los Angeles I'm sure. I got a new cell phone. My old one was starting not to work so I needed a reliable phone before I moved. It will be the main form of communication to everyone back at home!! I got AT&T's HTC Inspire. I highly recommend this phone to everyone, especially you people that are fed up with your iPhones. It's bigger and must easier to type/text on. Read the ratings and reviews! Everyone loves this phone!!
Also, I got a new iPod touch for graduation from my grandpa. What is awesome about the iPod touch is that I can face time or Skype with people! How cool is that?! So I definitely see myself skyping with people, giving them a tour as I walk along Sunset Blvd or the beach. haha It will be like you are right there with me. Interested? My skype name is: iheart0re0s (naturally) haha
This week I have been having lunches and dinners with friends and family to say my good-byes. It's really happening now. It hit me a few days ago, that I'm actually doing this. I'm finally making my dreams come true. (corny, I know. sorry).
This is my good-bye to everyone back at home and at Indiana University. You all are truly amazing and I will miss you very much. I will never be able to forget you.  
So here is where I start a new chapter. 

No comments :

Post a Comment