Friday, June 12, 2015

Rocksbox #2 Review

*Post Contains Referral Code for 1st FREE Rocksbox


 I'm so glad I gave Rocksbox another try. I sent back my 1st Box and received my 2nd one just 1 week later! They definitely were closer to my style of jewelry this time. =)

For those of you who don't know:
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription box that mails you premium jewelry for you to wear on loan or buy at a discounted price. Their idea is to enhance your style with an ever-rotating selection of jewelry, chosen for you, and sent directly to your door.

You can return your Rocksbox pieces anytime and as often as you like. Every set has 3 pieces of designer jewelry, worth an average of $200 per set.


Subscription Price: $19/mo
On their website you fill out a style profile letting them know the types of jewelry you like and want to receive. You then can 'like' actual pieces (rings, bracelets, earrings, & necklaces) and add them to your wishlist. Most people receive an item from their wishlist plus 2 other pieces hand picked by a Rocksbox stylist.


Earrings: Kendra Scott | Parker Studs in Iridescent Drusy | Original Price: $60 |
 | RocksBox Price: $48 |

THEY SENT ME DRUSY!!!! AH! I was so excited. I finally got to see this beautiful stone in person. I immediately put these on and I am wearing them as a I type this. I will most likely purchase these from Rocksbox. Now, I want some drusy stones in pretty COLORS.
 

Earrings: Margaret Elizabeth | Mini Studs in Turquoise | Original Price: $55 |
| RocksBox Price: $44 |

These studs were cute. I am a fan of turquoise, but they seemed a little too big for my ears. I'll probably wear them a couple times and return them in a few weeks.

Sorry for the bad photo quality! The necklace blended into my dress I wore that day.
 Necklace: House of Harlow |  Ascension Pendant Necklace in Turquoise | 
| Original Price: $45 | RocksBox Price: $36 |

I actually had this necklace on my "Wish List" so they sent it to me. I like the long boho style. It will look pretty layered with other necklaces I have. I probably won't keep this necklace, but it's perfect on loan. ;)

Overall, I am very happy with this Rocksbox! I know the stylists will get to know my jewelry style better with each box I receive. It's so fun getting surprise jewelry in the mail! 

If you want to try out Rocksbox:
Please use my Referral Code 
ashleybff772
 YOU WILL GET YOUR 1st ROCKSBOX FOR FREE! 
=)


No comments :

Post a Comment