Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Nicely Noted Review | June 2015


I received my June 2015 Nicely Noted envelope in the mail a few days ago! So, I wanted to share it with you.
=)



For those of you who don't know: 
"Nicely Noted is a stationery subscription service that delivers a curated collection of letterpress cards and stamps to your mailbox every month."
http://www.nicelynoted.com/

Nicely Noted helps people discover new designers and enjoy the convenience of having the perfect card on hand. You get to look forward to receiving a care package each month, and pass that joy along to the recipients of all of your letters!

Month-to-Month - $20
Annually- $220 (which gives you 1 month free)

It also makes a great gift! Nicely Noted has a gift option for you to purchase 2 months for $40, and up to a 12 month subscription to send to someone.

This is my 2nd set of letter pressed cards and cute little stamps that I have received. So far, I have had a Happy Birthday Card included in both subscriptions. This time I was given 2 cards with a design that can be used for any occasion, which is always great for when I send a random note to someone!


Each month they will send you 3 letter pressed cards and 3 cute stamps. All of them are blank inside to encourage your letter writing!

I really enjoyed the quote written on the back of the "keep in touch" wrapping this month:



The wrapping always tells you the name of each card, the company that created it, and the location from which it came from. I love that!
Boat by Iron Curtain Press in Los Angeles, California
Birthday Brushies by Hammerpress in Kansas City, Missouri
Connecting Dots by Pepper Press in Brooklyn, New York

I highly recommend this to people who love sending random notes, cards, and letters. 

No comments :

Post a Comment